AAWAA serves as a resource for information on Asian American women artists in the arts. Through our website, publications, Art Collection CD, and exhibitions we bring information and excitement to Asian American Art. AAWAA's Archives and programs materials offer biographic, demographic, artistic statements and work samples of individual artists and writers.
AAWAA Art Collection CDs are in the following institutions:
- California State University Sacramento Art Slide Library, Sacramento, CA
- Berkeley Public Library, Arts and Music Department
- Moore College, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Wisconsin—La Crosse, Fine Arts Department
- Fine Art Museums of San Francisco, deYoung Museum, Education Department
- University of California Santa Cruz Library, Santa Cruz, CA
- Mills College, Oakland, CA
- San Francisco State University, Art Department, CA
- Japanese American National Museum, Los Angeles, CA
Please inquire if your organization is interested in receiving a copy.
AAWAA's Speakers' Bureau
AAWAA provides lectures in the classroom, for a special event or meeting.
Many of our artists have slide shows of their work and can speak to their artistic techniques as well as the concepts behind what they do.
AAWAA currently provides speakers to San Francisco State University, UC Berkeley, Mills College and more.